Arthritis is one of the most common inflammation, which usually increases with increasing age, and is common in adults over 40 years old, and 85% of older people over 65 years old may have arthritis.
Inflammation occurs in one or more joints, often accompanied by redness, swelling, heat, pain, dysfunction and joint deformity, Severe arthritis will lead to joint disability and affect the patient’s quality of life.
PowerCure is an effective treatment for arthritis pain and can help reduce pain and swelling
- Massage massage
- Operative treatment
- PowerCure Low Level Laser physical chronic therapy Treatment of joint pain
PowerCure Is an effective way of treating arthritis pain and can help reduce pain and swelling
- What is PowerCure? What problems can it help to solve?
PowerCure perfectly combines 4pcs medical 808nm and 12pcs household 650nm laser diodes, works deep inside the cell to relieves pain, reduces inflammation, accelerates tissue repair and cell growth, improves blood vessel activity, and reduces fibrous tissue formation.
Suitable for a wide variety of diseases, including soft-tissue and motor injuries, arthritis, repetitive stress injury, wound healing, and a large number of other medical problems. PowerCure has been clinically proved to be a safe and effective treatment method.
- Arthritis/Joint Pain Treatment Guidelines
1. We suggest twice a day and about 30 minutes each time. 7 days is one treatment session and 2 days’ interval between 2 sessions. It is recommended to use 3 treatment sessions.
2. After the curative effect appears, the consolidation treatment can be continued. At this period once a day and 30 minutes each time. Continuous treatment for 5 days.
3. Treatment site: close to the treatment site, change the angle of irradiation around the lesion every 10 minutes of treatment.
- Outside the elbow joint
- In the elbow joint
- Surround the affected area for treatment
The effect varies, so keep using it.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for free.