If your hands often experience numbness, tingling, or weakness, you should consider going to the hospital to check for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Middle-aged and elderly women are more common, men often have an occupational history, in the incidence of bilateral wrists can be as high as more than 30%, among which menopausal women account for 90% of the incidence of both wrists.
- How to treat this disease?
- Most patients can relieve their symptoms through non-surgical treatment
- Including wrist brace fixation
- Local drug injection
- Oral drug therapy
- Physical therapy
PowerCure Cold Laser Therapy，As one of the best and most effective clinically proven treatments for chronic pain, there is no need for invasive surgery, prescription drugs or painkillers
- What is PowerCure? What problems can it help to solve?
PowerCure perfectly combines 4pcs medical 808nm and 12pcs household 650nm laser diodes, works deep inside the cell to relieves pain, reduces inflammation, accelerates tissue repair and cell growth, improves blood vessel activity, and reduces fibrous tissue formation.
Apply the device for a duration of 8 minutes on each treatment point on the wrist.
Place the device along the inner wrist fold, along the wrist perpendicular to the inner wrist fold, along the pad of the thumb, on the wrist joint under the thumb and on the wrist joint under the little finger.
We suggest twice a day and about 30 minutes each time.
7 days is one treatment session and 2 days interval between 2 sessions.
It is recommended to use 3 treatment.
- Along the thumb, on the pad bone
- Along the wrist, perpendicular to the inner wrist fold
- Along the wrist bone, at the base of the hand, below the thumb
- Exactly opposite to the previous point, below the “pinky” finger
The effect varies, so keep using it.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for free.