Tennis elbow is one of the common diseases in orthopedic clinic. As the name implies, it is the pain of elbow joint caused by playing tennis, which refers to the injury of elbow tendon.
Most of the patients are not tennis players, but the disease was first found to be more common in tennis players, hence the name.
When using a wrench or other device, the same pressure can be caused when lifting heavy objects with straight upper arms without wrist force or elbow movement
- How is tennis elbow caused?
According to the latest research, tennis elbow is the degeneration and minor injury of several tendons attached to the external epicondyle of the humerus caused by repeated fatigue, use, or trauma.
- The treatment of tennis elbow includes five elements:
- Treatment is done at home with a PowerCure
- Rest and stop strenuous activity in the elbow
- Use a protective gear
- In extreme cases, the problem may require surgery
The PowerCure laser is an effective treatment for the tennis elbow.The device helps to treat inflammation, reduce pain, and promote the healing process.
- What is PowerCure? What problems can it help to solve?
PowerCure perfectly combines 4pcs medical 808nm and 12pcs household 650nm laser diodes, works deep inside the cell to relieves pain, reduces inflammation, accelerates tissue repair and cell growth, improves blood vessel activity, and reduces fibrous tissue formation.
Place the device along the outer side of the forearm for a duration of 8 minutes, without moving.
At the end of the treatment set the device for an additional 8 minutes. Place it along the inner fold of the arm and treat for 8 minutes.
Experience shows that pain relief may be expected within days.
We suggest twice a day and about 30 minutes each time.
7 days is one treatment session and 2 days interval between 2 sessions. It is recommended to use 3 treatment sessions.
- On the inner side of the arm
- On the outer side of the arm
- Three treatments points, for a total of 18- 24 minutes during each treatment session,treat 2-4 times a day.
The effect varies, so keep using it.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for free.